Treasure Hunt # 1 & Quizes

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 17 13:28:08 CEST 2001

Hello!

Daniel:
>>Are there other Barks stories in which Scrooge refers to himself as a
>>poor old man/duck?
I think it is quite recurrent. Gotta check.

>>Which ones do you mean? Can you quote them again?
Sure.
Treasure Hunt # 1:
    In which story can you find an old horsecar ticket & a wolf trap?
    Hint:    A Donald ten-pager in which Donald plays a particular record
I have received the answer for Treasure Hunt #1
but you have a couple more days to find out what it was.
Quiz:
    er--- actually I mixed it up: no one could have found the answer,
    since I was posting it in the same message I asked if  anyone had an idea...  : )
    It's the one you have:
    "Don't worry! *We* ' ll get you out!"
    (Barks story; hint: not a 10-pager)

Vitamin Zee hint:
So it *is* a JW story. That's what I thought. I'm trying to *recall* and *infer*
where the quotes come from rather than going through all the stories.

On March 22, 2001, you wrote: "Quote quiz # 3: Remember "file 90L-6F" ?"
I can't remember this one being answered. It's "North of the Yukon"
(US 59), panel 6.3.
Correct. I remember Harry explained what it meant; I'm not sure it was actually
answered either.

And here's another tough one in the same line (Quiz 4):
"No. E 12278464 B , No. D 17913149 B, No. J 86556958 A are missing"

Good luck!

Olivier