What will the future bring

Thierry Fernand favio31 at caramail.com
Wed Apr 18 00:31:13 CEST 2001

About that Italian Disney comics discussion thing...
Do we discuss the good Heymans (or other) Dutch stories on
this mailing list? Or the good Brazilian stories?
And Taliaferro/Gottfredson? This seldom happens.

So my opinion is that most people are just more interested
in Barks/Rosa than the rest. And I think that's what the
editorial line of Gladstone showed.

Note that this is NOT my personal opinion; I do think that
Italian artists and writers (and others) do deserve more
attention. I really like the "Papero del mistero" for
instance (problem is that this series is not published here
in France).

 Favio