P.S. to Steven Rowe

Donald Markstein dmarkstein at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 18 03:48:20 CEST 2001

Nobody needs to be defended against the likes of that plagiaristic twerp.
Most people here know me (at least slightly), and we've come to know Mr.
Toti all too well.

All the same, thanks! I'm really glad to hear you like my Toonopedia.

(Sorry about the delay between this message and the last. I was called to
dinner just as I sent that one off, and my wife's delicious quiche
definitely takes precedence over a silly little Internet tiff.)

Quack, Don

Today in Toons: Every day's an anniversary. What's today?
http://www.toonopedia.com/today.htm