DCMLVol 1 #483 Håvard

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Wed Apr 18 11:10:45 CEST 2001

Håvard (seems these programs have an ISO-code problem with your name like
it has with mine)

> In Don Rosa´s story "The coin", there is a paperroll in the first
>panel(of
>the kind that drawers often use to write the introduction. But (at
>leastin
>the norwegian edition) it´s just "KR" in the paperroll... So I wonder:
>Was
>it an introductions there, which has been deleted in the norwegian
>version?
>And in that case; what was written there?
The title was written there. The title is there in the danish version.
There is no introduction for the story, I don't recall at the moment there
having been a such in many Rosa stories.. Maybe in Treasure under Glass,
but I'm not sure.

>And another thing: I can´t find the hidden D.U.C.K.. Does anyone know
>where
>it is?
If it's there you can find it via www.duckburg.dk - I mean Thomas shows
where it is in the french version. The norwegians might have erased it
(though it wouldn't be like them... they usually treat Don's stories very
nice) or the title may have been written all over the duck, making it
non-seeable...

Yours
AC
PS My next mail will contain the second part of my travel report. I think