Fabio Celoni DD (Dylan Dog and Donald Duck) Artist

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Wed Apr 18 13:18:15 CEST 2001

Hi, all!
I read you are speking about Fabio Celoni's art in this list.
Fabio is a friend of mine and (IMHO) a really great artist. His last story,
published il the "Paperino"'s issue of last March (drawn around six years
ago, indeed!), was great.

But I write this mail only because I have a new of some interest for you...

Francesco wrote:

>  I guess that some of our Italian young artists would make
> *great* Marvel artist (and I'm definitely thinking about Celoni when I
> say this),

Well, I can tell you that now Celoni is drawing the Italian hit "Dylan Dog",
a very popular horror title.I look forward that book. The Sergio Bonelli's
editor M. Marcheselli contacted Fabio after appreciating his job in the b&w
Faraci's book "Topolino Noir".

Best,

Luca