Rumpus McFowl, Barks tribute books, italian stories, Angelo's website, Fernando

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Apr 18 19:42:36 CEST 2001

From: "Olaf Solstrand" <harryklein at hotmail.com>

> I must agree that most Italian storys are very bad. Most of the stories
in
> the Norwegian "Donald Pocket" are Italian, and I find the quality of
these
> very bad. The drawings are, in my opinion, very bad, and the scripts
> themselves don't impress me much. Mainly because in my Disney Universe
> (which I've already told you about a thousand times) this stories are
> FUTURE! There are no such things as cellular phones, hi-teck jeeps or
> millennium celebrations in the mid-50s!

Oh well, that does not disturb me actually.. I I haev to tell the truth I
was "introduced" to the Internet by a 1983 Massimo De Vita story titled
"Zio Paperone e la rivoluzione elettronica" (written by Giorgio Pezzin),
and since then I've always found normal that ducks and mice keep up.to-date
with technology :-)

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)