My trip to Rome, 2nd part

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Wed Apr 18 19:53:15 CEST 2001

From: "Anders Christian Siveb¾k" <anders_sivebaek at nns.dk>

> I hope you know Cicero, a great roman speaker, a book sotre was named
> after him and I also visited there. I browsed another book from the
series
> of classic comics, with Scrooge. It contained among many Barks and
italian
> stories two by Don, Xanadu and A little Something Special. I thought I
had
> book enough allready and left it.

Aaaarghhh!!! I have to tell you you left behind a book reprinting what is
considered by many the best Disney stories *ever*, and if not the best,
certainly among the best! Romano Scarpa's "Paperino e la leggenda dello
Scozzese Volante"! That's too bad you missed it!!

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)