Who around here...

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Thu Apr 19 14:21:18 CEST 2001

From: "Fernando Ventura" <fernandopventura at uol.com.br>

> ...is a fan of the brazilan histories?! This came on me, after reading
this
> last discussion...!

I am, or at least was at the time when the used to publish them on
"Topolino" during the '80's.

Way back then on Topolino there used to be two main new Italian stories
(the first and the last of the issues) and 2 or 3 short stories in between,
generally by the American Disney Studio, or Brasil. And I did like the art
of most the Brasilian ones. I mean, al the ones with Fethry for example, or
Biquino (sp?).
The plot were good too, definitely funny (I think that Silvia Ziche owns a
bit to this kind of stories too), BUT... (there had to be a "but" :-)
they're always so short!
Or at least they used to be, I don't know now.
So short that there can be no "serious" plot in it... understand waht I
mean?

I remember one that was not short.. the "History of Duckburg", and I did
like that very much! But still in was many short stories linked together,
so not a real "long" story.

(Fernando, you stilll need that PK2 #3?)

--
Sprea
http://digilander.iol.it/sgrizzo (Scarpa)