Apostolis: BatDuck?! Morcego Vermelho-Red Bat

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 02:15:49 CEST 2001

Hi all

My friend Fernando Ventura (hi Fernando!) wrote:

> My friend Apostolis *sad*

No, I'm not sad, I'm very happy :-)
LOL

> Ya! "Morcego Vermelho", or, the "Red Bat"if you >
prefer...! The alter Ego of Fethry!

Yes, him! The "Red Bad" Or "Bat Duck" in Greek! He's a
very crazy character!

> But it depend's of how much you like Fethry's crazy
> point's of view! ;)

Well, it is not one of my favorites, but sure he's
very funny sometimes :-)

> No! Jaime Diaz is a Studio from Argentina, and most
> of the S coded stories came from this Studio...

Thanks. I know his studio. It produced some stories
for the "Mickey Mystery" series and also some crazy
stories like "A Very Goofy King Midas" and "Don't call
me Tut".
Best Wishes

=====
Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens, Greece