Michel Souris, Quackmire, DemonTooth

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Sun Apr 22 17:06:59 CEST 2001

Hi!
I'm very busy, this time, and have had once again problems with my
computer... I thank all those who helped me until I have become a
DCMailian...
My site is almost ready, I thik the URL will be something like
http://www.goofy313g.free.fr/calisota_online/  . I 'll let you know when it
will be created. Just the sections Maps and Duck family tree are ready...
I saw you spoke about Michel Souris, which has made me happy. I like this
character :-) he is becoming very famous, in France. He has ever done at
least four appearances in the Journal de Mickey, plus one cover, and three
Mickey Parade, in sections and comics (one comic in the magasine plus one
onepage comic at the fourth cover of the magasine).
I hope he'll come in other countries. He is at the same time Fethry,
Montmorency Rodent, Goofy and the Blot!...
I wanted to know more about Quackmire McDuck, Dirty Dingus' Brother... Is he
a Barksian character? If no, why DonRosa would have invented him?
In at least two Barks' stories, is a mountain called "La Dent du Diable" in
France. (I haven't the time to search the story codes) Are those two
mountains the same i the original versions?
Thanks again, Gilles.
All the proper nouns I used in this message are (c) Disney, except <Gilles>,
which is (c) Mymother.