wow...

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:58:23 CEST 2001

Why do I suddenly open my mailbox and have 200 new messages?

I have a dream: That we now will STOP discussing Angelo Totti! If you wish
to punish him, the first thing you must do is to IGNORE him on this list! I
will!

Dan Shane: No. What do you do with trolls?

I have been working with my script for a long time this weekend... now I'm
done with the springboard and synopsis and have reached the script of page 3
(it's a 12-pager). BUT, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THIS:
Later this year (week 43, I think) a Marco Rota story is released in Norway
which is about Little Helper. Does this story, eventually an upcoming Don
Rosa story (a rumor I read on a homepage somewhere) contain any information
about HOW Little Helper was invented? The reason I ask is that my entire
story is about just that... and I would feel like a jerk, after all this
job, if Egmont rejects ut because it has the same subject as an upcoming
story from a more "famous" writer...

By the way: What are your opinions about Hortense, Matilda and Quackmore?
Are they still alive in the mid-50s? Where do they live? Are Matilda
married? Do they have much contact with Donald/HDL?
(my opinion: They are still alive and they have moved back to Scotland with
Della and her husband)

I'm in a hurry. BYE!

-olaf-