Daisy's Number, Comics

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 23 19:11:20 CEST 2001

Gilles:
>>I remember a one page Barksian story where Daisy's phone number is given, but
>>I can't remember where. could somebody help me?

Sure-- but don't tell Donald!  ; )
Inside back cover U$ 7 (Sept - Nov '54):
        Citrus 2437
U$ makes a mistake (he calls Citrus 2734) and chats with Mr Smith.

Now, Gladstone's table of  contents (U$ One-Pagers Album 1) says
that Bark only did that art on that one. If  he didn't write it, is it still a Barksian
fact? (Yeah, nitpicking, I know)
I'd rather says yes in this instance-- not a major thing, like Donald's origins...

Olivier