Expressions

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Mon Apr 23 23:17:20 CEST 2001

Anders:
>>Another expression you have used is ... forgot it, but it's in Once and
>>Future duck part 2, at the very last panel. Donald used the same line in
>>one of the earlies WDC's by Barks, the knight in armor/snow-story.
OhyesOhyesOhyes! I like that one!
        WDC&S 41 (Feb '44, "The Duck in the Iron Pants") (p 9 panel 2) (album 2)
&     "The Once and Future Duck" (part 2, last page, last panel) (WDC&S 608, Feb 97):

"Nothing can save you from me!
I am invincible!
I am Doom itself!"

I love William Van Horn's dialogues too: he always comes up with crazy expressions--
just as crazy as his plots

Olivier