Dutch Hiawatha

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Wed Apr 25 16:18:54 CEST 2001

Fernando:

>> There are some very good [Dutch] Hiawatha stories
>> from the 1960s.

> It sounds interistign...probably this stories was never
> published outside Holland, right?

Some of them were printed in Germany and/or Scandinavia, if I'm not
mistaken. But not too many: the artwork looked too different from the usual
Disney style.

> durign the 80's, I remeber
> LOT's of Dutch Hiawatha around here!

Interesting! I didn't know these stories were used there. These must be the
Dutch Hiawatha stories from the 70s or 80s. Not the ones (from the 60s) that
I was talking about, but still some of them are enjoyable.

Arthur Faria's Inducks listing has only a few Dutch Hiawatha stories, all
from the 80s.

--Harry.