Italian favorites, Barks celebration stories

Ari Seppi mani at sci.fi
Fri Apr 27 13:33:49 CEST 2001

Søren:

>HARRY + PETRI:
>
> > > way how DD and US act is quite terrible and raises a feel of
> > > rage in to my minf. [...]
> > > they had been greedy, rude to HDL and tried to cheat [...]
> >
> > This is the kind of things that I dislike the most about Italian
> > stories. [...]
>
> Really? The fact that they do act rude sometimes give them more
> personality and they appear less polished as is the case nowadays.

True. Although, I remember really *hating* these stories as a child,
Scrooge was always so mean. Luckily, there was also Paperinik-stories
where Donald had his revenge.

(Oh, these stories really raise anger in children. They are awfully
harmful, clearly encourage violence, and should therefore be banned!
:-) )

--
Ari Seppi (mani at sci.fi)
Erittäin fanaattinen Disney-sarjakuvien ja Harry Potter -kirjojen palvoja