Digest 624

Eero-Pekka Halinen e_halinen at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 4 20:34:52 CEST 2001

Arthur:

>Rosa was very busy making
>quick drawings for a long line of eager fans.

How did he have time to do that? The queues must be a LOT shorter than in
Finland, if he has time to make self-portraits of people.

---

And BTW, Sanoma-WSOY --> Helsinki-Media publishes lots of another great
magazines too. One of them, that I subscribe to, is the very good quality
computer-game magazine called Pelit. The good thing about it: Expert
knowledge. It's a long way better than one lousy world-wide game-magazine,
wich is regrettably now also selled in Finland. I would never buy it though.

-End of commercial-

Eero-Pekka