Disney creators for my new web site

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:18:10 CEST 2001

Hi!

I need your help again. Now, I'm working on a website about Duckburg and its
inhabitants.

Here, I will present some of the writers with some information.

As you may guess, it is very easy to find information about Don Rosa and
Carl Barks, but I need some more than that.

So, if you have the possibillity, can you please send me short bios - or
adresses to web sites where I fins short bios - about the following persons?
- William Van Horn
- Marco Rota
- Kari Korhonen
- Romano Scarpa
Eventually if there is anyone else you think I should add (but I'm not
interested in mice...)

If any of you choose to answer me through DCML, please send a copy to my
private e-mail, harryklein at hotmail.com .

Thanks.

-olaf-

TLF: 957 08 325