Relations - "Dutchism"/Swedish weekly/Finnish weekly

Petri Kanninen pkanninen at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 15:51:08 CEST 2001

SIMO:
>For the enthusiasts of the Dutch stories it might be a shock
>that in both weeklies 6-8 pages of ten is Danish origin,
>Dutch stories having only 1-2 pages of ten.

But luckily in Finland we have Kuukauden sarjisekstra (monthly supplement to
Aku Ankka) that prints almost only Dutch stories. It being 32 pages long we
get some 370 extra pages of Dutch stories. And when we add that to number of
Dutch pages in the weekly we get a whopping 650 pages of Dutch comics per
year.
Oh, it's good to be a Finn.