Albums

Vidar Svendsen vidar-svendsen at c2i.net
Wed Aug 8 22:37:54 CEST 2001

Anders Christian Sivebaek wrote:
> I Norway the series reached album 45 or so, including some of the
> Tresure-chest albums by Kabatek, and some albums that looked very
> simular to some dutch ones (Golkden Helmet and The Lemming with the
> Locket - two very nordic stories anyway).

In Norway the Ducks don't go to Norway in the Lemming story.
They're going to 'Ostlandia' (Cheese-landia). I guess Norway isn't as
exotic in Norway as it was to Barks :-)

>I think the series might even
> have went on in some double albums also featuring Lucky Luke and other
> album-charecters.

Correct. I don't have of the books. (I hate the idea of putting two
different
albums in one book with a cheap-looking cover).

Vidar Svendsen                    http://members.home.com/vsvendsen/

And he said all those numbers
made him numb,
which (he thinks) is why