Daisy's family

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:18:42 CEST 2001

Hi. I want to discuss the relations and family of Daisy, Donald's
girlfriend.

I'm working with this - among other things - for my new website now
(www.andebyonline.com), and some thoughts have reached my head:

-1- It has always been an unofficial fact that Daisy's SISTER is the MOTHER
of April, May and June. I disagree with that. I feel that the only logical
explanation for their last name is that Daisy's BROTHER is the FATHER of
April, May and June. We also know that Daisy DO have a sister (from Barks),
therefor the parents of Daisy must have given birth to at least four
children (Daisy, Daisy's sister, the father of AMJ and the father of HDL).

-2- While I was sitting and working with the different characters, it struck
me; can MOBY DUCK - the whale hunter - be Daisy's father? It may sound
crazy, but everything seems correct! His last name is Duck. He's in the
right age. And it explains how Scrooge and Donald know him. It would also
make him to the grandfather of HDL (and AMJ). I'm well aware that Moby Duck
has NOTHING to do with Carl Barks, but I still think about this as a good
solution.

Think about it.

-olaf-