HELP ME! I need answers for at least 45 questions...

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:35:43 CEST 2001

HELP! I was sitting down on the net to gather some information for my
homepage, and I find that Inducks are not working because of some internal
server error or something! Can you please help me with these things?

1. How many inhabitants do Duckburg have?
2. Where can I find a scan of the McDuck Tower?
3. Where can I find a scan of underground Duckburg, where the Beagle Boys
have their hideout in some Don Rosa-stories?
4. What is the Norwegian name of the story "A christmas for Shacktown"
(Barks)?
5. Does Jake McDuck, uncle of Scrooge and brother of Fergus, appear in Life
of Scrooge part 9?
6. What is the Norwegian name of the story "The great steamboat race"
(Barks)?
7. What is the Norwegian name of the story "Statuesque Spendthrifts"
(Barks)?
8. Where can I find a scan of the son of Cuthbert Coot (son of Casey)?
9. What is the (Norwegian) name of the story Cuthbert Coot appeared in
(Barks), and when did it come?
10. What is the Norwegian name of the story "Farragut the falcon / the
fighting falcon" (Barks)?
11. What is the Norwegian name of the story "The fantastic river race"
(Barks)?
12. What is the Norwegian name of the story "Boat Buster" (Barks)?
13. What is the Norwegian name of the story "North of the Yukon" (Barks)?
14. What is the Norwegian name of the story "Mystery of the ghost town
railroad" (Barks)?
15. Where can I find a good biography on Sir Francis Drake?
16. When did the story "Flipism" (Barks) (at least I think that was the
name) come?
17. When did the story "The last balabu" (Scarpa) (at least I think that was
the name) come?
18. What is the English name on the character "Filo Filur" (the friend of
Brigitta McBridge), what was his first story and when was it published?
19. Where can I find a good scan of "Filo Filur"?
20. What is the English name on the mayor of Duckburg, in Norway known as
Albert Andengen? And, here's a tough one; what was his first story's
Norwegian name / year of publication?
21. What was the first appearance of Panchito Pistoles, the Mexican
cabarello?
22. What is the Norwegian name of the story "Three dirty little ducks"
(Barks)?
23. Where can I find a good biography of the real-life person Murdo
MacKenzie?
24. What year did Life of Scrooge part 7 (Rosa) come?
25. When did the story "Voodoo hoodoo" (Barks) come?
26. Where in Africa is Foola Zoola's Voodoo land?
27. What are the English names for the characters "Ronny", "Kjartan" and
"Pia", appearing in the stories of young Donald (Korhonen)?
28. What is the English name of the character "Tobben" (friend of HD&L) (Pat
& Carol McGreal)?
29. What is the Norwegian name of the story "Chickadee Challenge" (Barks)?
30. What is the Norwegian name of the story "Ten-star generals (Barks)?
31. When did Donald build 313?
32. When did 313 first appear, and who wrote that story?
33. Where can I find a good scan of 313?
34. What is the Norwegian name of the story "The cat box" (Barks)?
35. What is the Norwegian name of the story "The round money bin / Money Bin
tank" (Barks)?
36. When did Chip 'n Dale first appear? And who was the creator?
37. What is the English name of "Bustenskjold", the hampster or guinea pig
belonging to HD&L which loves to steal keys?
38. In which story did "Bustenskjold" first appear?
39. Where can I find a good scan of "Bustenskjold"?
40. What was the name of the story where B-36 appeared, and when did it
come?
41. Where can I find a good scan on B-36? (the frog)
42. Where can I find a good biography on Walt Disney?
43. Where can I find a good biography on Al Taliaffero?
44. Where can I find a good biography on William van Horn?
45. What is the Norwegian name of the character Porker Hogg (old enemy of
Angus "Pothole" McDuck)?

I know what you're thinking... "Why should such a stupid kid write a
Duckburg website?" ...am I right? Well, I'm sorry to bother you, but it's
GREAT if you can help me.

Olaf Solstrand
harryklein at hotmail.com