HELP ME! I need answers for at least 45 questions...

Ari Seppi mani at sci.fi
Wed Aug 15 21:49:13 CEST 2001

OK, three answers:

>5. Does Jake McDuck, uncle of Scrooge and brother of Fergus, appear in Life
>of Scrooge part 9?

No, he doesn't.

>21. What was the first appearance of Panchito Pistoles, the Mexican
>cabarello?

http://www.jps.net/xephyr/rich/dzone/hoozoo/panchito.html:

"1st PRINT APPEARANCE:
"Four-Color" #71 (Apr. 1945) in "The Three Caballeros"
reprinted in "WDC&" #198 (Mar. 1957 - written and drawn
by Walt Kelly of "Pogo" fame).
1st FILM APPEARANCE:
"The Three Caballeros" (Feb. 3, 1945)."

> 36. When did Chip 'n Dale first appear? And who was the creator?

http://stp.ling.uu.se/~starback/dcml/chars/chipndale.html:

"Chip and Dale debuted on the screen in the cartoon Private Pluto (1943),
but didn't get their names until Chip an' Dale (1947).

Their first appearance in comics was in WDC 69."

According to IMDB Private Pluto was directed by Clyde Geronimi.

--
Ari Seppi (mani at sci.fi)
Erittäin fanaattinen Disney-sarjakuvien ja Harry Potter -kirjojen palvoja