HELP ME! I need answers for at least 45 questions...

mouse-ducks@wanadoo.fr mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 16 14:38:43 CEST 2001

Hi everyone!

Olaf:
>>24. What year did Life of Scrooge part 7 (Rosa) come?
    "Dreamtime Duck of  the Never-Never":
    U$A 291, April 1995

>>25. When did the story "Voodoo hoodoo" (Barks) come?
    DD FC 238, August 1949

>>26. Where in Africa is Foola Zoola's Voodoo land?
    I tried to locate the places young Scrooge visited on my map:
    a/ http://ob7.free.fr/mouse_ducks/mndframe.html
    b/ click on "King of  the Klondike" icon in (left, yellow) Contents
frame
    c/ click on the globe
    In L&T 11 ("The Empire-Builder from Calisota", U$A 295, Dec '95),
    p 5 panel 1, "the last three members of  the clan McDuck sailed up the
    Congo River and into the unexplored heart of  the untamed continent".
    On the shore (?) of  the Mumbo Jumbo River lies the village of  the
    peaceful Qwak Qwak tribe; within walking distance is the Voodoo tribe's
    village.

>>37. What is the English name of "Bustenskjold", the hampster or guinea pig
>>belonging to HD&L which loves to steal keys?
>>38. In which story did "Bustenskjold" first appear?
HDL's chipmunk, Cheltenham, appeared in WDC&S 168 in Sept '54.

>>40. What was the name of the story where B-36 appeared, and when did it
>>come?
B-36 appeared in WDC&S 108 (Sept '49); the stories were not titled.
The CBLiC (album 16) calls it "The Great Duckburg Frog Jumping Contest".

Best things to all.

Olivier