R: Daisy & HDL / the name DUCK

Luca Boschi cnotw at zen.it
Sat Aug 18 14:00:41 CEST 2001

Hello, Fabio and all the people of the list...

I"m back again from Southern Africa (no Disney Comics there, and quite no
comics at all)...

Well...

> - Huey, Dewey and Louie has it [the Duck last name]. Therefor it's obvious
> that their father and
> his entire family has it.
>
> I like know if this is a true fact. They are mention as "Huey Duck, Dewey
> Duck and Louie Duck" in some story ? Pure curiosity...

I think so. I remember (but cannot check, now) one story from one of the
very first "Duck Album", maybe the very first. HD1L were mentioned as "De'
Paperini" in the italian version, on TL. Maybe the story was drawn by Dick
Moores. With some "facilities" it can be easy to look for what I mean. In
the next days I can do it, if you need it.

Ciao!

Luca