forwarding Luca's message

Helmut.Friedl@kld.de Helmut.Friedl at kld.de
Tue Aug 21 14:20:43 CEST 2001

Because Luca himself has some technical problems with sending mails to the
list I'm  forwarding here his last message:

******Hi,  Anders Christian Sivebaek and all!

>> ... And around the 15th of Sept. in Italy, too!
> Sounds good!!

Yes. Maybe it shall be the 3rd print in the world... Righto?

>> Now, the Don's French Money
>> story is available. Marco Rota drew a cover inspired to it, for the
> August
>> 2001's ZP!
> Would that be The Coin?

Yep!

Was it ever printed in  other countries before (France apart, obviously)?

Indeed... The ZP now in the newsstands is (IMHO) a perfect sample of
"international Duck mag", starring Barks, Don Rosa, Milton & Jippes, Vicar,
Scarpa (with a Studio Disney subject) and two stories on $crooge's western
past, drawn by Branca and Rota.
There is no place for our articles in such a rich dish, but a (hope)
interesting survey shall come out in the next issue, dedicated to LUDWIG
VON
DRAKE 40th anniversary (from his first introduction in comics and on TV).

So, some Ludwig's forgotten stories shall be available again.

Bye,

L.