A leatherbound 100-volume limited edition Rosa book???

Ari Seppi mani at sci.fi
Tue Aug 21 17:42:20 CEST 2001

Pekka:
>They are selling them. Numbers 1 to 20 have a color drawing from Don, and
>numbers 21 to 100 have a black and white drawing from Don. It might be very
>hard to get one of the first twenty, but the rest are pretty easy to get, if
>you are in Helsinki at the time they are published (when Don is here).

Ouch. It'll probably be close to impossible to be in Helsinki at that time.
And even if I was, the price is always a problem. Does anyone know how
expencive they will be? Hmm... leatherbound + small number of books +
numbering (numbering always makes them expencive, I hate the Numbers)...
1000 marks? 1000 euro?

--
Ari Seppi (mani at sci.fi)
Erittäin fanaattinen Disney-sarjakuvien ja Harry Potter -kirjojen palvoja