Clarabelle's family tree, scans needed, clarabelle's uncles, horace's sister dorothy

Armando Botto armando.botto at libero.it
Thu Aug 23 21:28:01 CEST 2001

Gilles wrote:
>Please, could somebody send me scans again of Clarabelle's dead uncles (the
brothers Cow) from the messages from the beginning of the month titled Death
in Disney Comics

The scans we used during that discussion are still on-line:

Original Italian version (drawn by Carpi):
http://www.geocities.com/kiesl1729/TL466B1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/kiesl1729/TL466B2.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/kiesl1729/TL466B3.jpg

German version (redrawn by Perego):
http://www.geocities.com/kiesl1729/I_TL_466_B_a.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/kiesl1729/I_TL_466_B_b.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/kiesl1729/I_TL_466_B_c.jpg

If you need more scans, just let me know.

While I'm here, a quick answer to Hans, who wrote:
> And while we're at it: could you please check the original version of the
following panel on page 39 of the same story:
http://www.geocities.com/kiesl1729/I_TL_466_B_d.jpg
The Phantom Blot's face looks a bit like Perego art IMO. But maybe I'm just
imagining things...

The original version is identical to the German one. So, probably no Perego
here... maybe Carpi was in a bit of a hurry when he drew that panel ;-)

Ciao,
Armando