Questions to Don Rosa, and how carl Barks is related to Donald...

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Mon Aug 27 07:03:21 CEST 2001

Hi, Unca'Keno!!!
I have some questions to ask you!!!
Why, according to you, are Huey, Dewey, and Louis raised by Donald?
Do you think it has happened as in the Taliaferro's first appearance of them?
What, in your mind, has it really happened with their parents, and do you think they died?
At least, are you allowed to answer such questions?
Maybe you don't like to speak about that yet, and it would be understandable. Maybe you just want reveal that in a comic story, and you don't want to share your ideas...
And I wanted to ask the same about Scrooge's sisters. Have you a real and precise idea of what happened with them?
I also wanted to know (I don't remember if I asked that before..) who is the Quagmire McDuck, from your Family Tree. Is he just here to fill a blank?

thak you
Gilles