Don Rosa in Finland (?)

Ari Seppi mani at iki.fi
Tue Dec 4 17:26:21 CET 2001

Nils:
>Finns: please report. On the actual book being launched,
>meetings, interviews, bookstores, &cetera.

Ok. Now I, too, have an autographed Crusader King book. (Actually I'll have
two since apart from what was told here earlier, apparently it was possible
to order the leather bound books directly from Helsinki Media. Thanks Arttu
Salminen's site for this information.)

My report:

I got there a bit late, only an hour and 20 minutes before the arrival of
Finland's most wanted person. There were about 10-15 people on the queue
before me. Of course it was didn't take long before I reached Don, but it
would have been nice to be there first :-) .

After I had got the autograph, I went back to see how long the queue was.
It was long (I mean long as in R-E-A-L-L-Y long). I wonder if everybody who
wanted got the autograph.

--
Ari Seppi (mani at iki.fi)
http://www.iki.fi/mani/