Si-yuh-lent Niiiight!

Anders Christian Siveb¾k anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Tue Dec 11 18:35:26 CET 2001

Hi

I hope some of you have read Barks' old story Silent Night-story (The
unpublished one from the late 40'es)
It's been published sometimes since, eg. in the Barks Libraries, but
without the first halfpage which Barks sold to a fan sometime.
Listmember Rob Klein later talked with Barks and reconstructed a first
half page with help from typical start panels.
Another ducthman traced that halfpage - and like that it was published in
the ducth Donald Duck Weekblad some years ago, AFAIK.
Now, today I got the german Micky Maus, tomorrow I'll get the dansih AA
and these contain the same story, but with another first halfpage. D
2001-068 (no credits in the credit-line which only says Barks) Who made
this, why, and so on are the questions I'd like some here to answer -
maybe David knows?

Wasn't Rob's/the other guy's version fitting - is this new version maybe
closer to the origonal lost panels?

Are we going to see more unpublished stories here soon, such as the
Somewhere in Nowhere story?

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist