Europe (OT)

Paulo Barrez maurepas0002 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 01:39:58 CET 2001

I agree with Andy Row. What the fuck is the matter
with those damn assholes europeans. First of all this
whole thing going on in the U.S. is NOT europe's
frikking business you have your own damn problems to
solve. Like racism, inflation, poverty, "royal"
families, pollution, criminality, neo- nazis, etc,
etc. So would you please just shut the FUCK up!!!!!
You're nothing but a continent on Hitler loving,
cocksucking, dogbreath, shit-for-brains loosers. One
more thing we the U.S.A. are the best country in all
of this little world.
  Paulo
http://www.thetrippy.com/
the Trippy, Virginia