Don's visit to Finland

Jussi Mantere jmantere at niksula.hut.fi
Wed Dec 19 12:09:02 CET 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001 jvainio at urova.fi wrote:

> Since noone's asked the man himself about this so far, I guess I'll have to do
> it: Don, how was your visit to Finland this time?

And since I first have to ask myself "how come I once again missed your
visit?", I must also ask: when are you coming next time?-) (I suppose the
folks at HM already have arranged a steady schedule of visits :--)

...dang, I even bought a copy of the new book as a christmas present and
still failed to make it on time to get a signed copy :(

 -jussi
--
. jussi mantere
. http://www.iki.fi/obs/