The Rosa Versions updated

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sat Dec 29 22:29:19 CET 2001

Hello friends

My page The (Don) Rosa versions is now updated with the newest info I
have - scans from the Crown of the Crusader Kings.
I also corrected a mistake I made on the Cabelleroes page (a panel from
Eldorado had replaced one of the Cabelleroes panels - of my own fault)

These pages is of course mostly for insiders, fans/readers of Don's
stories and others who would be interested.

I am proud that my Inducks-friends are easier able to find out what
version of a Rosa-story is printed in their weekly/monthly/whatever,
because of that page.

I did get a mail some time ago telling that the trafic on the page is
high - so if you experience not being able to enter, try again later -
the mail said there's a max number of wievs per hour.

The link is the good old:
http://www.geocities.com/acsive/versions.html

Happy New Year
Yours