Daniel: new site

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Mon Feb 5 17:43:29 CET 2001

Daniël,
> > About attacking other people's sites: I really felt insulted.
> > So I attacked the thing that attacked me.
>
> Unless I missed an attack to you on the site, I also don't understand
> why you felt attacked. Please explain.

Kenneth already said that these fights were "annoying". Why do you continue
this subject?

BTW, I suspect Kenneth is much younger than I thought at first. An opening
message "Hi, I'm Kenneth, I'm from x and I'm y years old" would have helped
in that case.

Let me say the following to round up this discussion.
Messages on this mailing list are read by more than 200 people. It is no
more than polite to write messages in such a way that most of the people can
read them without too much extra effort. If a message is clearly written
without that intent, I (as one of the readers) indeed feel insulted.
I don't consider this mailing list a chat box.

--Harry.