Flaming

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Sat Feb 10 16:46:06 CET 2001

FRANCESCO SPREAFICO to KENNETH GLENDINNING, 9 FEBRUARY 2001:

>> This was my first message you where so busy attacking me you did
>> not see it.

> Now will you *please* stop flaming? You're so obviuosly wrong that
> it hurts... pass on to another topic, pretty please!

Kenneth is not the only one who has been part of this discussion.
I have been guilty, too, shamefully proving it with this email. :-)

Also, it's rather difficult to end a discussion when you add some
criticism yourself. I think that, if one adds criticism, they can't
ask for the discussion being ended because everyone has
(or should have) the right to defend himself/herself.

Best wishes,

--- Daniel