digest #410

Apostolis Trikourakis komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 18:45:15 CET 2001

Don Rosa wrote:

> Rather than me try to hunt down where I or somebody
> might have said that,
> since you know that you read it somewhere, perhaps
> you can recall where you
> read it. Then I can see who said it

I read it on Duckhunt, on Sigvald's "History of
Duckburg" section.
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/palace/439/duckburg/chapter1.html
I never knew that a McDuck traveled in 1579 from
Scotland to America!

> Barks stated that he was a British sailor during
> Drake's time, so it would be just the sort of thing
> I would do to write
> somewhere (?) that he was aboard the Golden Hind
>when Drake claimed the
> lost land of New Albion for England (which I decided
> was present day Calisota)

In which story Carl Barks giving us that info?
Best Wishes

Apostolis Trikourakis, Athens
E-mail: komix at compulink.gr & komixgreekpage at yahoo.com
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixgreekpage