Original names needed...

Gilles MAURICE goofy313g at infonie.fr
Wed Feb 28 14:11:22 CET 2001

Hi!
I need other Original Names!
In DDFC 422 (The Gilded Man), what is the stamps collector name, and what is the city were Susibelle lived after Guyana and before Duckburg?
In DDFC 108, a Duckbill Docteur appears... What's his name?
On page 3, panel 3 we see his licence on the wall, with a school name. In the French, version, I think, they've kept the same name, but we don't see it entirelly. What is it, to you? (School of Quack.....)
If somebody knows about other Disneyan Cities other than Duckburg, Mouseton/Mouseville, Goosetown, Spoonerville, and St Canard, and other rivers than Tulebug, please let me know :-)