Comic shops on DCW

Arthur de Wolf arthur at westbrabant.net
Wed Jan 3 15:32:29 CET 2001

Hi,

Regularly on this list people ask if there are any shops in a city or country where they can find Disney comics or magazines. On my site, Disney Comics Worldwide (see link below), I now added a new feature where you can go to a country and request a list of comic shops in that country. Everyone can add new shops (that sell Disney publications) and add comments to others.

Right now everything is empty, except for 3 shops I added in the Netherlands. I hope you can help by adding more shops to my database. It could become a good source for many people on this mailing list. Just go to a country and click the "comic shops" link in the top navigation bar.

Kind regards,

Arthur de Wolf
Disney Comics Worldwide: http://www.wolfstad.com/dcw