Laura Bozzano

Fernando Ventura fernandopventura at uol.com.br
Sat Jan 6 06:41:43 CET 2001

Still, are you folks completely forgetting Laura Bozzano? Many
artists have been praised (for some reason) during the years by copying
Barks' style, but Laura managed to adopt Carpi's style to an extent
that might fool any novice in the "art of art recognition". Very
talented, but of course I have no idea what she looks
like--something which is completely irrelevant anyway :-)

Søren

Hum...I'm not familiar with her...maybe I read something made by she,
thinking on Carpi...You know...no credts yet on Brazil!
I agree about copyng Bark's...it's the same with Cavazzano!
But I LOVE the work of Daniel Branca...!

Fernando!