Scrooge's past

Candico86@aol.com Candico86 at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 22:33:29 CET 2001

I have a few questions that I was hoping someone is able to answer about
Scrooge Mcduck.  I am aware of many adventures he went on with HD&L and
Donald but I was never sure what adventures he went on before he met them.  I
heard somethings about how he traded things in different places, sold things
in different places, and was a prospector in different places.  If anyone can
add to that list or say what he prospected, sold, or traded, or anything
else, I would like it very much.  If you don't mind making a small list of
things he did then I would love it very much.  Also, if someone knows where
to find back issues to Scrooge comics or the book, "The Life and Times of
Scrooge Mcduck" anywhere on the internet or any book store or places to call,
I would like that a lot.  Thank you very much to anyone who can answer these
questions.