Finnish Donald Duck artists

BFOSTERLA@aol.com BFOSTERLA at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 19:07:43 CET 2001

Jukka Murtosaari lived and worked in Burbank for about a year, back around
1991 or 1992. He's from Helsinki, Finland, and he did several covers for me
for Donald Duck Adventures and Uncle Scrooge when I was the editor on those
titles when Disney was publishing the comics. I don't know if those covers
were picked up or used by other publishers, so I don't know if he qualifies
for "Internationally published Disney comics artist," but he and Kari
Korhonen are both excellent artists. Jukka also worked on the Muuman comics
in Finland.  I believe he's living in Finland again.

Bob Foster