Finnish Donald Duck artists

Fluks, H.W. H.W.Fluks at kpn.com
Thu Jan 11 19:19:37 CET 2001

Bob Foster (did we already include him in our "which celebrities are on
DCML" list?) :

> Jukka Murtosaari [..] did several covers for me
> for Donald Duck Adventures and Uncle Scrooge when I was the
> editor on those
> titles when Disney was publishing the comics. I don't know if
> those covers were picked up or used by other publishers

As far as we (Inducks) know, only one of his covers was published outside
the USA: in Finland, in an extra to Roope-setä #12, 1991 ("Takaisin
Xanaduun"). It's the cover to Don Rosa's Xanadu story.

> he and Kari Korhonen are both excellent artists.

Agreed!

--Harry.