Scrooge

Agridiotis agridiot at spidernet.net
Sun Jan 21 01:41:52 CET 2001

> I have a few questions that again I was hoping somebody knew (if they were
> even ever answered). What happens to everyone after 1967 when Scrooge
dies.
> Do we ever know the future of any of the duck characters and who gets
Mcduck
> industries.

We don't know what happens after 1967. Maybe Gus takes the Grandma's farm
and the nephews take took the Scrooge's fortune. I think in two Bark's and
Rosa's stories we see that nephews is better than Donald and Gladstone
Gander.

> Also, if Scrooge and Goldie loved each other so much, then why did they
leave each other?

Scrooge leave Goldies as we see in Rosa's "Last Sled to Dawson" Scrooge and
Goldie don't show never the feelings each other. Also when "maybe" Scrooge
went with sled he loss the sled and then he can't to goes to Goldies
anymore. Also he thought that is better to try to get more money than get
married.

> Also, how did Flimhear Glomgold and Scrooge  meet for the first time?

In Lo& in one chapter we see how Flinthheart meat Scrooge. Flinthhert don't
said his name but Scrooge did. Scrooge saves Flintheart that time and he was
said to Scrooge to help him to found Transvaal. But he robes him.

> Besides the story where we first meet Glomgold in the second richest duck,
do we ever hear of    > Flintheart again like in Scrooge's past or in
another story?

We hear about Flintheart very many times (i think 123) especially in
Italians stories. Carl Barks did also other to stories with Glomgold and i
think Rosa others nine.

P.S. If you want to know more about that stories send me an e-mail.

George Agridiotis, Nicosia - Cyprus
E-mail: agridiot at spidernet.net
Web Site: http://www.geocities.com/komixwebsite/
DCML member