(no subject)

Candico86@aol.com Candico86 at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 23:46:46 CET 2001

I recently lost a lot of information on my computer along with a lot of
Scrooge's past.  This question was if anyone knew what adventures he went on
after mining gold in the Koldike and before meeting Heuy, Duey, Louie, and
Donald.  I was very confused about that.  I would really apprecate someone
telling me or making a short list (if this isnt't asking too much) or saying
what comics this infromation might be in.  I promise that once i get an
answer to this I will stop asking this question, it just would help me alot.
Thank you very much to anyone who can do this who knows the answer.