Scrooge's assets

Becca Ridout skyrat13 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:28:04 CET 2001

I remeber that letter. I think the guy who did that was more interested in
the problem that Scrooge's bin is square, but supposedly holds 3 cubic acres
(which geometrically doesn't work). His main conclusion was that there must
be a large underground level...
anyway, kenneth's right, it's impossible to calculate how much he has due to
money in banks, assets, etc...

rebecca

There is no way to guess scrooge's wealth as it has been changed so meny
times by so meny artists (writers).
One says he has only the bin others say he has more money bins.
And in the life and times of scrooge mcduck it says he has much more in
banks and more across the globe.
Also Scrooge may not only have cash in the money bin but other valued items
such as treasure diamonds etc.

>That
>would probably mean that Scrooge is much less rich than we've assumed.

I remember some wiseacre American Scrooge fan sending a letter to Gladstone
Comics (I think) in which he computed the actual cash capacity of the Money
Bin.

He exposed Scrooge as a paltry trillionaire.

Is it just me, or was he wrong to do so?

Yours,
Kevin Clark