where's scrooge??

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 09:10:44 CET 2001

Hello you will find the set of the life and times of scrooge mcduck for sale
at gladstone it is in the original comics not a album.
You will find it at
http://brucehamilton.com/gladstone/backissues/backissueframes.html
Good luck

Kenneth

Hi, I'm just a young norwegian student living in Rouen in France who is
wondering
how to buy Don's great "the life and times of scrooge mcduck" in the
original
written language, I've already searched for it at Amazon.com and others
without
finding it. Is there anyone here who could send me a helpful word??
excuse me for interrupting you, thanks!!!
je vous prie de croire en l'expression de mes sentiments respectueux.
Få din egen Postkassa adresse - http://www.postkassa.no