US Sales , Rich Morrissey

WL Lilly liljerryandtheyadayadakiddz at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 22:27:13 CEST 2001

...I said I believed the possibility of the 3,000,000
( I assume you weren't insulting me , or , feeling
insulted by me . ) sales , but , I do judge this on
annual average , and , if it was so little over 3 mil
,
 obviously , the year's av. was probably less than
that
 Still , of course , lots .
  Re Rich Morrissey:
  He was best known as a super Superman fan ( Just
like Don Rosa ! ) - Years ago , he was writing a
history of the character's changes through the
years/the story behind Superman's editoral approahes -
Did he ever get much written ? Does his research still
exist ? Obviously , this is extremely
OT , but , since this is such an ELITE , HIGH-CLASS
group of fans , where better to ask it ??????? It
could certainly be an interesting book , and , with
the people who worked on Supes pre-1970 generally busy
dying/being dead , the chances for first-hand inquiry
are disappearing-!