Teeth, Titanic

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 11:48:09 CEST 2001

About the whole tooth question;
biological "duck" facts are, in my opinion, not important here. Normal ducks
don't wear clothes either.
The only real source is the stories. The question we must ask is; Does any
stories show the Ducks WITH teeth? If we can answer yes to that question,
then they HAVE teeth. It is possible for them to have teeth, but not showing
them... while it's impossible for them to show teeth they don't have.

I'm back to reading Life of Scrooge now, have borrowed the BOOK (or, as I
call it, the Bible) from a friend. I have a small question; did Barks ever
make a referance that shows that Scrooge was on the Titanic, or is that a
Don Rosa-made fact? I like the fact, but I just wanna know who invented it.

-olaf-