New story by Don Rosa

Søren Krarup Olesen raptus at stofanet.dk
Thu Jun 7 18:49:03 CEST 2001

HARRY:

> > Just to see you more or less freed from petty "historical" Carl Barks
> > events is great!
>
> I haven't read the story, but how can Don make a Barks tribute story, with a
> money bin blueprint, *without* historical facts?
> Or maybe that's what you mean with "more or less"...

Yep, that's what I meant. I was referring to the "style" of
story-telling. A style which comparred to LoS is wilder and more free
IMO. This is why I also made a comparison to Don's earlier stories, and
this is actually why I like it so much.

Yes, well, I perfectly well know, that the Beagles look into some old
photo albums in the beginning of the story, but that's just to get
started. The core of the story is an "independant" black comedy.

You got something to look forward to, Harry! :-)

Søren