Mike and foreigners

Anders Christian Sivebaek acsive at mail.mira.dk
Sat Jun 9 13:01:10 CEST 2001

Hi
BTW Untill I maybe hear that your mail was an example of the maybe very
black
finnish humor, I will presume that it was not, and will therforbe very
surprised to
have encountered yet another person with this set of opinions. There
was also a
person with maybe the same attitudes at mu high school... Yikes...

Isn't it true what I wrote, haven't Mickey and Donald and Scrooge met
many foreigners,
who were not white on their adventures in stories by all artists, both
new and old?
Is there anything wrong with that, as long as we show them as the
people they are, and
not with some made-up opinions? We should certainly not look at them as
heathens IMO.
To me their religion can be as good as mine, as long as I haven't seen
any prrof for any of
them. We earthlings need to believe, if we don't we might not find life
worth living.
And we might not find life worth living if it's becomes filled with
people who hates everyone
who has a different culture or nationality.

A. C. Sivebaek
acsive at mail.mira.dk